Victory Township Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
One of two parks in Upper Hamlin, Victory Township Park is more secluded than Wilson Hill Park and offers more privacy. Take the long, winding tree-lined road into the park and enjoy the beauty of this region. Once into the park, you'll find picnic tables, grills, a pavilion, and a port-a-potty.
A nice feature of Victory Township Park is the fact it is right on the water. You can sit by the lake's edge and soak in the beauty of Upper Hamlin Lake, especially the swans that populate this area. It's a serene setting that's here for all to enjoy.
Fishermen and snowmobilers use the boat launch here to gain access to the lake during all four seasons.
Coming into Ludington on US-10, take a right onto Jebavy Drive (the stoplight with Mancino's on the corner). Follow Jebavy north past Decker and Dewey Roads, then turn right on Angling Road. Follow Angling to Fountain Road, turn left, then right onto Victory Park Road. Follow this straight into Victory Township Park.
More West Michigan Parks Information...
- Ludington's Rotary Park
- Waterfront Park in Downtown Ludington
- Dogs Love Central Bark in Ludington
- Buttersville Park High on a Bluff Overlooking Lake Michigan
- Sutton's Landing on the Pere Marquette River, Ludington
- Summit Park Between Ludington and Pentwater on Lake Michigan
- Nordhouse Dunes Wilderness of Ludington and Manistee
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes Parks
- Wilson Hill Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
- Scottville Riverside Park along the Pere Marquette River
- Stearns Park & Beach in Ludington- Picked by USA Today as one of the 51 Great American Beaches!
- The North Country Trail through the Manistee National Forest
- Visit Charles Mears State Park in Pentwater
- Silver Lake Sand Dune Beaches
- Memorial Tree Park in Ludington
- Copeyon Park on Pere Marquette Lake in Ludington
- Victory Township Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
- The Ludington School Forest--Fun For All Seasons!
- Manistee National Forest
- Visit Waterfront Park in Downtown Ludington