Memorial Tree Park in Ludington
At the corner of N. Washington and Sherman, you'll find the very pretty Memorial Tree Park. Nestled among the trees, you can enjoy a meal or snack at one of the picnic tables (some covered), and kids can play on the swings.
Memorial Tree Park also has a sports field, open to anyone who wants to play a fun game of baseball or softball.
A nice feature of Memorial Tree Park is the benches that overlook Lincoln Lake. The view is beautiful in the summertime and spectacular in the fall, when the leaves change from green to vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows.
At the intersection of US-10 (Ludington Avenue) and N. Washington Avenue, travel north on Washington, past Bryant Road until you reach the end--Memorial Tree Park will be on your right at the corner of Sherman Road.
More West Michigan Parks Information...
- Ludington's Rotary Park
- Waterfront Park in Downtown Ludington
- Dogs Love Central Bark in Ludington
- Buttersville Park High on a Bluff Overlooking Lake Michigan
- Sutton's Landing on the Pere Marquette River, Ludington
- Summit Park Between Ludington and Pentwater on Lake Michigan
- Nordhouse Dunes Wilderness of Ludington and Manistee
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes Parks
- Wilson Hill Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
- Scottville Riverside Park along the Pere Marquette River
- Stearns Park & Beach in Ludington- Picked by USA Today as one of the 51 Great American Beaches!
- The North Country Trail through the Manistee National Forest
- Visit Charles Mears State Park in Pentwater
- Silver Lake Sand Dune Beaches
- Memorial Tree Park in Ludington
- Copeyon Park on Pere Marquette Lake in Ludington
- Victory Township Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
- The Ludington School Forest--Fun For All Seasons!
- Manistee National Forest
- Visit Waterfront Park in Downtown Ludington