Hops & Props on the River in Manistee
September 18, 2021
The Annual Hops & Props on the River is an event not to be missed. It focuses on the city's rich boating history, plus the popularity of Michigan craft beer, cider and wine. Over 100 varieties of beer will be featured from 30 breweries. Wooden boat parade and live entertainment round out this annual festival.
Participating Breweries from 2019:
- Arbor Brewing Company
- Beards Brewery
- Bell's Brewery
- Big Buck Brewery
- Big Hart Brewery
- Blake's Hard Cider Co.
- Cigar City Brewing
- Creston Brewery
- The Distant Whistle Brewhouse
- Farmhaus Cider
- Haymarket Brewery
- High Five Spirits-Distillery
- Iron Fish Distillery
- Journeyman Distillery
- Ludington Bay Brewing Company
- The Mitten Brewing Co
- Mountain Town Brewing Co
- North Channel Brewery
- Northern Naturals Cider
- Oskar Blues Brewery
- Perrin Brewing Co
- Pigeon Hill Brewing Co.
- Reed City Brewery
- Ridge Cider Co.
- Right Brain Brewery
- ROAK Brewing Co
- Rochester Mills Beer Co
- Starving Artist Brewing Co
- Stormcloud Brewing Company
- Third Monk Brewery
- Virtue Cider
Here was the schedule from 2019:
- Boat Show, 10am-4pm. Free and open to the public.
- Craft Beer Festival, 2pm, downtown Manistee, featuring over 30 participating breweries. Each entry ticket ($25 in advance, $30 at the door) includes a commemorative tasting glass and includes 5 tasting tickets. Additional tasting tickets are available for purchase. Tickets are available at the Manistee Chamber of Commerce, Visitors Center, and North Channel Brewing Company. In Ludington, purchase tickets at Ludington Bay Brewing Co.
- Music feature Serita's Black Rose & Desmond Jones (funk, soul, rock, blues).
- Tap Takeover-After the festival, head to a participating local restaurant for the tap takeover.
- Visit Manistee County Michigan
- Book Your Casino Gaming Trip
- Featured Manistee Area Businesses
- Enjoy the Winter Season in Manistee County!
- Manistee National Forest
- Tour the S.S. City of Milwaukee & US Coast Guard Cutter Acacia in Manistee
- Manistee Charter Boat Fishing on Lake Michigan
- The Vogue Theatre: An Integral Piece of Manistee's Rich History
- Discover Manistee's Riverwalk!
- Manistee Area Weather
- Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts in Manistee
- Community Services & Demographics for Manistee, Michigan
- Manistee Riverwalk Map
- Manistee's Lake Bluff Bird Sanctuary
- Fishing in Manistee - What a Catch!
- Manistee North Pierhead Lighthouse
- Explore the Manistee River on a Canoe or Kayak
- Manistee Fish Cleaning Station at First Street Beach Boat Launch
- Your Complete Guide to Manistee
For more information, please see www.manisteehopsandprops.com.
Summer may be almost over, but the fun continues in Manistee at the Hops & Props on the River. Bring the family and enjoy this Victorian Port City.
More Manistee Information...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.