Manistee Riverwalk Map
13 signs have been placed along Manistee's famous 1.5 mile Riverwalk, with mileage markers every tenth mile to track your distance. It's the goal of the Healthy Manistee County Coalition to get residents out and about, promoting a healthier lifestyle. There are also markers posted along the way that point out historical sites of importance.
One of the best features of the Manistee Riverwalk is the fact it is handicap accessible, allowing everyone to enjoy it. There are ramps at both ends of the Riverwalk...at First Street Beach and next to the US-31 bridge. You can also park west of the Manistee City Marina and access the Riverwalk, or use the ramp between Division and Greenbush Streets.
More To Enjoy in Manistee County...
- Visit Manistee County Michigan
- Book Your Casino Gaming Trip
- Featured Manistee Area Businesses
- Enjoy the Winter Season in Manistee County!
- Manistee National Forest
- Tour the S.S. City of Milwaukee & US Coast Guard Cutter Acacia in Manistee
- Manistee Charter Boat Fishing on Lake Michigan
- The Vogue Theatre: An Integral Piece of Manistee's Rich History
- Discover Manistee's Riverwalk!
- Manistee Area Weather
- Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts in Manistee
- Community Services & Demographics for Manistee, Michigan
- Manistee Riverwalk Map
- Manistee's Lake Bluff Bird Sanctuary
- Fishing in Manistee - What a Catch!
- Manistee North Pierhead Lighthouse
- Explore the Manistee River on a Canoe or Kayak
- Manistee Fish Cleaning Station at First Street Beach Boat Launch
- Your Complete Guide to Manistee
MORE WEST MICHIGAN MAPS:
Hamlin Lake - Pentwater - Downtown Ludington - Pere Marquette River - Silver Lake Sand Dunes - Downtown Manistee - West Michigan Region - Ludington State Park Trails
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.